Noodle with Soy Bean Paste
German Wines and Asian Cuisine
CHINA Noodle with Soy Bean Paste
Wine Recommendation: Silvaner or Weißburgunder.
Minced pork 500g
Ginger 2 slices
Sweet bean paste 200g
Soybean paste 50g
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Light soy sauce 1 tbsp
Chinese rice wine 1 tbsp
100ml warm water
1. Heat oil in a pan over a high heat, add ginger slices and minced pork, stir until the minced meat turns brown.
2. Add sweet bean paste, soybean sauce and rice wine, continue to stir for a while, then add 100ml warm water.
3. Add light soy sauce and salt, simmer for 8 minutes, then stir until the sauce becomes thick. Turn off the heat and set aside.
4. Fill a clean pot with water, heat until the water boils, pour in the noodles and stir constantly for 2 minutes and then remove noodles.
5. Shred cucumber and carrot.
6. Put the noodles into a bowl, add the meat sauce, shredded cucumber and carrot, stir all the ingredients.